Fiji Eco Tour , Take a Dip Sabeto Mud Pools, Tour the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Visit Viseisei Village and Vuda Marina.
Fiji Eco Tour, We understand that you would not have much time to explore Fiji and its culture. Our Fiji Eco Tour is designed to take you to the best natural and cultural locations. This is a full day tour where you experience various natural, traditional and historical sites.
The Fiji Eco tour starts with a visit to the Sabeto Mud Pools & Hot Springs , followed by a tour of Garden of the Sleeping Giant. our journey continues with a visit to the Viseisei village and finally to the Vuda Marina and First Landing resort.
You will experience the local people culture in their own setting.
Your Travel Itinerary Details
Sabeto Mud Pools & Hot Springs
Take a dip in the Sabeto therapeutic Mud Pools & Hot Springs. opt in for Fijian style Bobo Massage by our local ladies. (optional extra charge) Open 7 days
Garden Of the Sleep Giant
Discover some of the best orchid collections in Fiji. The garden was established by late Raymond Burr. It was originally designed to house his private collection of tropical orchids. It have developed into a popular attraction after years of flourishing.
Viseisei Village (Presidential Village)
Visit to the Viseisei village. You can do some handicraft shopping and enjoy the kava tasting ceremony. Experience the life in a traditional Fijian village. Viseisei village is located near where first Fijian settled about 3500 years. Not open on a Sunday.
Stopover at Vuda Marina. The journey continues to First Landing resort, learn the history of first Fijian arrival in 1500 BC.
- Comfortable, modern, fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver /Guide who speaks English
- Pick up and drop off from your desired location within Nadi / Lautoka or coral coast
- Bottled water
- 10 minutes arrival prior to departure for tour planning and suggestions.
- Private Tour for 1-4 persons for half day.
- Stop over at foreign exchange offices or ATM locations if desired.
- Any travel outside Nadi / Lautoka / coral Coast area will cost extra
- The package does not include entry fees to desired activities and locations
- The package includes Lunch stopover.
Discover Nadi Tour
Mingle with the locals. Take a tour of the Nadi Temple and shopping at the Nadi Handicraft Market for Souvenirs. Tour includes stop over at Port Denarau.
Discover Coral Coast
Fruit and vegetable market tour. Visit the pottery making village. resort visits and shopping for souvenirs .