About the Tour
Natadola Beach, The most famous and sort after beach in Fiji.
On an hour drive from the Nadi, is the world-famous Natadola Beach. While at the beach you can Indulge yourself in the tropical perfection here you can either choose to have total relaxation under the shades or participate in many activities, such as horse riding, swimming in crystal clear water, have lunch at the local hotel bistro. The tour also includes a visit to the Historical Momi Gun site, built on a coastal mountain that gives a stunning view of the Fiji coastline.
The tour also includes a visit to the Historical Momi Gun site.Momi Bay site contains several gun emplacements which were used during World War II to defend against possible attacks to Viti Levu. Built on a coastal mountains it gives a stunning view of the Fiji coastline.
Swim, Surf or snorkel in the clear crystal waters of Natadola Beach
Enjoy horse riding along the white sandy beach
Hop in to one the many hotel bistro for lunch
visit to the Historical Momi Gun site, built on a coastal mountain that gives a stunning view of the Fiji coastline.
- Comfortable, modern, fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver /Guide who speaks English
- Pick up and drop off from your desired location within Nadi / Lautoka or Coral Coast
- Bottled water
- 10 minutes arrival prior to departure for tour planning and suggestions.
- Private Tour for a Private tour minimum 1 -4 persons for full day.
- Stop over at foreign exchange offices or ATM locations if desired.
- Any travel outside Nadi / Lautoka / Coral Coast area will cost extra
- The package does not include entry fees to Tour locations
- The package includes Lunch
Book Your Tour Now
Other Popular Tours
Discover Lautoka City
Take walk in Fiji’s second largest city.Tour the Fruit and Veggie Market. Strike a deal at Fisherman market. shop for handicraft.
Discover Nadi Tour
Mingle with the locals. Take a tour of the Nadi Temple and shopping at the Nadi Handicraft Market for Souvenirs. Tour includes stop over at Port Denarau.