Discover Nadi Tour
After being picked up from your hotel your private tour of Nadi begins with a stroll in the town. Visit to the Nadi temple. shopping for local handicraft. visit to Port Denarau Marina.
This tour is ideal for any guest and is arranged to your liking. However, if it is a Sunday some options may not be available.
Your Tour guide will make arrangement for your pickup time and will be arriving 10 minutes prior to departure for your tour.
Your Tour Details
Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple
The Nadi Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple is the largest in the Southern Hemisphere. It reflects an architectural marvel rarely seen outside of India. The temple houses sacred religious statues which were design by craftsmen brought from India.
Nadi Fruit and Vegetable Market
Nadi Fruit and Vegetable Market Tour – Take a tour of the Nadi Vegetable and Fruit market in the western division strike a bargain with the local vendors.
Guided Tour of Nadi Town
Guided Tour/ window shopping of Nadi Town ( on foot / in the car) – mingle with the locals as their go about their daily life.
Shopping for handicraft and and Souvenirs at Handicraft Market, Jacks of Fiji , Tappoo and other popular spots.
Port Denarau Marina
Port at Denarau offers the largest single collection of shopping and restaurants . unwind and enjoy hospitality on a sun splashed deck . Experience a casual environment and the Fijian cultural diversity.
- Comfortable, modern, fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver /Guide who speaks English
- Pick up and drop off from your desired location within Nadi / Lautoka or coral coast.
- Bottled water.
- 10 minutes arrival prior to departure for tour planning and suggestions.
- Private Tour for 1-4 persons for half day.
- Stop over at foreign exchange offices or ATM locations if desired.
- Any travel outside Nadi / Lautoka / coral Coast area will cost extra.
- The package does not include entry fees to desired activities and locations.
Our Popular Tours
Discover Lautoka City
Take walk in Fiji’s second largest city.Tour the Fruit and Veggie Market. Strike a deal at Fisherman market. shop for handicraft.
Discover Coral Coast
Fruit and vegetable market tour. Visit the pottery making village. resort visits and shopping for souvenirs .
Eco Tour Fiji
See the Fiji’s best orchid collection by Raymond Burr. Visit to the mud Pools
and Village tour
Discover Natadola Tour
Enjoy your day out on the beach . Take a swim or snorkel in the clear waters .Get a Fijian massage or try horse riding on the white sandy beach.