Lautoka City Tour
Lautoka is the second-largest city in Fiji. Lying in the heart of Fiji’s sugar cane growing region, it is also known as the Sugar City.
Discover Lautoka City Tour
After being picked up from your Hotel or cruise ship your private half day tour of Lautoka City begins with a walk around the city.Here you will get to mingle locals, or just smile and say Bula (Hello) as they go about their daily life. This followed by a visit to the Fruit an veggie market where you can taste local tropical fruits.Shop at the handicraft centre. Take stroll on the waterfront or relax and have ice cream. Finally we stop at the Fisherman wharf where you get the chance to meet the local fisherman and maybe strike a bargain at fisherman market
Your Travel Itinerary Details
Guided Tour/ window shopping of Lautoka City ( on foot / in the car) while the locals go about their daily life.
Taste the local fruits at the largest fruit and veggie market in the western division.
Visit Lautoka Handicraft Market for Souvenir Shopping
See the Fisheries wharf where you will have chance to greet the local fisherman going about their daily work and strike a bargain at the local fisherman’s market.
What We Offer
- Comfortable, modern, fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver /Guide who speaks English
- Pick up and drop off from your desired location within Nadi / Lautoka
- Bottled water
- 10 minutes arrival prior to departure for tour planning and suggestions.
- Private Tour for 1-4 persons for half day.
- Stopover at foreign exchange offices or ATM locations if desired.
- Any travel outside the Lautoka area will cost extra
- The package does not include entry fees to desired activities and locations