Lautoka City is the second-largest city in Fiji. Lying in the heart of Fiji’s sugar cane growing region, it is also known as the Sugar City.
Discover Lautoka City Tour
Half-Day “Discover Lautoka City” is a private guided tour of Lautoka City, Fiji’s second city and it’s surrounding. The tour is ideal for guests who are currently residing around the Lautoka area or on a cruise ship while berthing at Lautoka Wharf. We are flexible and try to arrange the tour to your liking. The Tour includes a visit to the Lautoka Handicraft Market, a Walk around the City and a Visit to the Fisherman Wharf. You will have a number of other options to choose from while on your tour with us. However, if it is a Sunday some options may not be available.
Your Travel Itinerary Details
Guided Tour/ window shopping of Lautoka City ( on foot / in the car) – mingle with the locals as their go about their daily life.
Take a stroll through Lautoka City Fruit and Veggie Market, The largest vegetable and fruit market in the western division.
Take Tour of Lautoka Handicraft Market for Souvenir Shopping
Visit to the Lautoka Fisheries wharf where you will have chance to see the local fisherman going about their daily work and strike a bargain at the local fisherman’s market.
What We Offer
- Comfortable, modern, fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver /Guide who speaks English
- Pick up and drop off from your desired location within Nadi / Lautoka
- Bottled water
- 10 minutes arrival prior to departure for tour planning and suggestions.
- Private Tour for 1-4 persons for half day.
- Stopover at foreign exchange offices or ATM locations if desired.
- Any travel outside the Lautoka area will cost extra
- The package does not include entry fees to desired activities and locations